Monday, July 28, 2008

freEDom

It has been a while since I have posted as I have been unwell and unable to attend the past two group meetings. However, I am better and attended the latest meeting which held some exciting news.
In between catching up on what's happened and my explaining the work I have been doing whilst unable to attend 2 meetings I learnt that we are set to become an official organization (the 1/2 trees worth of documents to be signed and filled in was quite a sight to behold.) How very exciting!
So watch this space.
Kate <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh, so what happened to this organisation?

Sounded like a good idea until people realised WHO they would be dealing with.

An attention seeker needs help, sure, but not at the expense of others who need the money more, say people with Diabetes Type 1 - you know, Children who don't CHOOSE to be sick as an ED sufferer does.

I've been one and have been recovered for years.

You know. It's as simple as LETTING GO THE ATTENTION catalyst.

But, most of you find it too hard, hey Hannah?