Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Forum with Melinda

Last night we had the forum with Melinda Tankard from Womens Forum Australia (http://www.womensforumaustralia.org.au/). It was really interesting - somewhat shameful that some of the behaviors she was talking about, some of us had engaged in, in our "sick days". Some of the advertising made me sick to my stomach.

That's Hannah, Kate and I just before the forum started (please excuse the poor quality, camera-phones-r-us).
Jacqui, Hannah and Kate - and I *was* there, but somehow managed to cut myself out perfectly.

We also have a new member, Lon - who will be attending meetings with us, as well as Leni who will be offering her wisdom and advice.

It was a fantastic night, and I think I speak for all of us when we say that we learned a lot :-)

<3
Noelle

No comments: