Wednesday, April 2, 2008

106.3 Interview!!!

Hey we just had a radio interview! So nerve wracking but we did it and it went awesomely. So who listened to mix 106.3? I hope everybody did!
We tried to speak about eating disorders in general as well as plug our youth week stuff. And with that, here are the details. I hope you will all go.

Tomorrow (Friday 4th April) we will be in Garema Place from 4pm till 8pm. Come along and help us paint some scales, everyone who participates will be part of our 'scale art' exhibition which we are launching outside the legislative assembly from 1 till 3pm next Thursday 10th April. Speakers will include Dr Vivienne Lewis, Jacqui Burke MLA (shadow minister for Health) and ourselves.
You may even be in the Canberra Times or The Chronicle!

We got a recording of the interview which is a youtube video (you don't have to look at the picture! It's the same one, just listen ;) alrighty!)

Noelle is sitting beside me demanding that I type...
I don't think we ever expected to get this much publicity. And some of the questions we get asked are a little difficult to answer, like asking why we have eating disorders. I'm sure not a psychologist and all I can go by are my own experiences. I hope people don't expect us to be experts about eating disorders!

Anyway, come tomorrow or else! Signing off now
-Hannah :D

1 comment:

rach3121 said...

I'm so proud of you guys!!!!!
(and am I the ONLY one commenting? :p)