Thursday, April 17, 2008

City News and Stateline!

Well - sorry for so long no update guys! I think we've all been super busy with our "other" lives.

This week we're in the City News (when I have more time/energy I will scan the article in!) and we're on Stateline tomorrow night, 7:30pm for ACT Viewers. Not sure if this can be streamed from the website or not.

Filming was pretty cool (although extremely embarrasing for me as I am very camera shy!)

Will update after I've seen our TV efforts! *runs and hides*

Noelle xoxo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are on girls keep up the good work.

i would love to do in this country what you do there(im from the uk) it sound really rewarding.

love beth xxx

rach3121 said...

Keep up the awesome work, all of you! Any chance of getting a copy of the interview for stateline to upload?
Are you guys doing anything for international no diet day???

Anonymous said...

Noelle, Kate and Hannah,

You three are awesome, outstanding. It is so great to see all of the work you have put in being noticed. Rach mentions International No Diet Day, when is that? What sorts of things could be done to take advantage of media that will already be focussed on the topic? Let me know what I can do :o)

leni