Friday, April 4, 2008

National Youth Week Expo

Hey Guys!
These are three examples of the scales that were painted today (the bottom one, with the foot prints is my scale). It was a really amazing night. We had such a great chat to the Navigate people, as well as Cyclops. We also met Ben from Carers ACT, which was good to meet him in the flesh and we're really hoping to get this family/friends support group up and running really soon :)

I'm getting really tired now (even though it is early) and thinking is very....very...challenging! So, I'm sure Katy and Hannah will update sometime on the weekend, with many more cool pictures!

Peace out,
Noelle xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey just want to say you guys are amazing and so insperational.

I HAVE A REQUEST.....

i am from england and know noelle from a recovery site we became close i am currently having issues with my internet and would love you to pass my email address on to her so we can keep in touch. she has helped me alot in my recovery and i dont wanna loose her.

email address
ballerinabetty@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
beth xxxx