Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sleep Deprived

Ok - today was a pretty busy day. I spent a large portion of my morning on the phone to Reach Out! (www.reachout.com.au) and The Eating Disorders Foundation of Victoria (www.eatingdisorders.org.au) so their media teams could help me design media guidelines. I think I've come up with them (You'll have to wait for some interview to come out, they should be much more positive oriented with these guidelines in place).

I got back on the phone to 106.3 - who hadn't had the time to call me. Jo will be calling me back tomorrow to really finalize when we're going on the radio! Then we can update here!!! :)

We have an interview with Emily from the Canberra Times. They're running a feature on us. Still not sure what day that will be in the paper. I will try to take pictures of the interview (depends if our reporter wants to be in the shots!!!)

I will update more tomorrow - mushy brain. Gah. Thinking.

No comments: